Stephan McLaughlin, CalBRE License #01254645
I studied for my real estate license and received it in February 1999 and then I attended Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles & graduated with a Bachelors in Business Administration. Out of college, I worked for an up and coming local independent real estate office. While working on establishing my sales business, I developed a thriving Property Management Division. In December 2003, I became a partner and eventually bought a franchise of a national company, focusing on dominating the North County Coastal market. In 2013, I stepped out of my ownership role of this national franchise and property management company to start a microbrewery with my family. I quickly realized that real estate is where my heart was and decided to open a boutique office focused on quality of life not only for my agents, but for our family, friends and clients. Sundial Real Estate is located in North San Diego County and services San Diego County, South Riverside County and South Orange County. By the way, my family s microbrewery is actively brewing, so take some time to have a brew with me and find out why I am the real estate professional that you should work with!
Goals: To offer the best possible service, with the highest level of ethics in a family friendly and relaxed environment.
Hobbies: Running, traveling, sports and volunteering to help better society.
Past Community Activities:
- Young Presidential Alumni Leadership Council, Loyola Marymount University Loyola Marymount University Alumni Association,
- Member Oceanside Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Redevelopment Advisory Committee, Past Member
- City of Oceanside MainStreet Oceanside, Past Member
- Wiffle Ball Tournament Benefiting Cystic Fibrosis Research
- Camp Ronald McDonald Camp for Good Times, Past Volunteer
- Big Brothers & Sisters of San Diego, Past Volunteer
(310) 350-5067 Cell
(760) 453-7910 Office